Custom Search

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus, Strips for Daddy!

Trash Dispatch:

Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus, Strips for Daddy!Daddy Watching!

Vanity Fair magazine, in what Disney has called a Vanity Fair publicity stunt, published some rather provocative photos of the Disney Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus apparently Nude, wrapped only in a blanket, …and with Daddy Watching!

The Pics, have caused a Firestorm of controversy and Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus herself, to apologize for her “mistake”, in a statement to her fans saying;Hanna Montanass Miley Cyrus Nude!

“I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be ‘artistic’ and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed.”

“I apologise to my fans who I care so deeply about,”

But;

The Disney Channel, which airs hit show Hannah Montana, accused the magazine of trying to manipulate the young star.

“A situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines,” said a statement released by Disney.

But in a statement to US TV show Entertainment Tonight, Vanity Fair defended itself.

“Miley’s parents and/or minders were on the set all day,” it said. -BBCNews

Nevertheless, Miley Cyrus being at the center of the Scandal, further stated;

“I appreciate all the support of my fans, and hope they understand that along the way I am going to make mistakes and I am not perfect,” she said.

“Most of all, I have let myself down. I will learn from my mistakes and trust my support team. My family and my faith will guide me through my life’s journey.”

TrashDispatch! Miley, you have just committed yourself to your second mistake! You trusted your “support team”, your parents (who were there), and dear ol’ Daddy to start with, Remember???

Even Elizabeth Hasselbeck of the TV show “The View” spoke the Truth when she said; ” Miley’s only 15 yr old. It’s up to her Parents, to protect her.”

But your Daddy FAILED you, Miley! And he will fail you again and again as to him, “Exploitation”, is the name of the game. And it doesn’t even matter -to him- who you exploit. Yourself, another song writer’s song, or even his own daughter. Whatever it takes, to make that buck, That’s what he’s going to do.

So, Miley! REMEMBER!!!

NEVER TRUST ADULTS!!!

Even if they are your parents. Especially if they are you parents. Especially if Daddy would have you Strip, just to further an already Phenomenal career.

Related:

.

Digg this

0 comments:

Modified by Blogcrowds