Custom Search

Friday, June 27, 2008

Dragging Christians through the Streets!

Trash Dispatch:

Dragging Christians through the Streets!


I’m thinking now, that it was about 20 years ago when the company I was working for, was doing a concrete job for one of the local churches. No big deal really. Some parking lot repair, and a few new sidewalks. And as always, I was shooting the breeze with one of the pastors of the church instead of working. Still, and without digressing into the ethics of my actions; we stood there discussing the ways of the world and how bad things had gotten in America when, the preacher said; “I don’t think things can get much worse, do you?”

I wish now I had not answered his question, as it seems I was right stating; “Oh, I don’t know. At least we’re not Dragging Christians through the streets and chopping their heads off for entertainment like the Romans use to do.”

Ah, but as history has a habit of repeating itself… ut, et, wait a minute! Please excuse me. Someone’s knocking on my door. I’ll be right ba…….

Digg this

0 comments:

Modified by Blogcrowds