Custom Search

Monday, May 21, 2007

Amnesty for Illegal Immigrates.

Amnesty, for Criminals invading the USA. I just can't believe it. They come here, they Take my job, my Social Security, my Medical, my House, my Land, my Money, and the United States Government, My government, says it's ok. In fact, The Senate, has created a bill which would grant quick legal status to millions of illegal immigrants, and even Reward them with a Tax Amnesty for Back Taxes, and an Exception from Ever paying taxes.

Digg this

3 comments:

Eat More Beef said...

That's a real Shame they give Illegal aliens more than they give American Citizens! Just so they can get more Votes! What a Dumb Congress. It will be the down fall of America.

Anonymous said...

You're right! I can't believe Congress is so wimpy! All they want is the illegals vote! Geeeezzz what about us American Citizens????

TrashCom1 said...

It's like being the bastard child of some whore who's only purpose is self-full-Fill-ment .

Modified by Blogcrowds